Learn More About Our Outside Counsel Services
Our trusting relationships, legal guidance, and sound advice have resulted in Flagel & Papakirk LLC serving as outside general counsel to small and medium sized businesses and companies with hundreds of millions in annual revenue. As outside general counsel, our team of attorneys provide regular, cost effective legal and strategic advice to owners, executives, and managers in the following areas:
- Day-to-day legal advice and counseling regarding general and industry specific legal issues, including business transactions and risk management.
- Preparation, review, and negotiation of contracts with customers, vendors, landlords, and other business partners.
- Corporate governance and attendance at shareholder, board, and management meetings.
- Implementation of standard commercial agreements for customers, strategic partners, and vendors, and establishing standard contracting processes.
- Participation in and support of strategic planning.
- Routine financing and banking agreements.
- General employment matters, such as hiring and termination, employment policies, standard employment contracts, and confidentiality and non-compete agreements.
- Manage other outside legal counsel and provide advice and management.
If you or your company is interested in discussing an outside general counsel relationship, please contact Todd Flagel, [email protected], or Jim Papakirk, [email protected].