- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
Hallie Borellis concentrates her practice on civil litigation, employment law, trademarks, and general business matters. Hallie has represented clients before a number of state and federal courts, including the Hamilton, Butler, Warren, Clermont, Montgomery, and Franklin County Courts of Common Pleas, the First District Court of Appeals in Hamilton County, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. Hallie has also represented a number of clients in alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation through the courts or private mediation services.
Hallie is a 2000 magna cum laude graduate from Xavier University and a 2003 graduate of the University of Cincinnati College of Law.
She was named an Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star in 2009 and 2010, a distinction awarded to no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in Ohio per year. She has been serving as a mentor through the Mentor Program at Xavier University since 2009.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- J.D. - 2003
- Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio
- H.A.B. - 2000
- Honors: magna cum laude
Recognition & Distinctions
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star 2009, 2010, 2018, 2019
- Ohio, 2003
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois, 2009